Granola is a delicious breakfast or snack to enjoy throughout the day. Here are some delicious ideas to tempt your taste buds
- Granola is delicious simply served with a spoonful of low fat Greek yoghurt, a few fresh raspberries and skimmed milk, sets you up for the day!
- Rich and toasty Granola is perfect with a few fresh banana slices and cold almond milk, especially if you have a dairy intolerance.
- Warm up on a cold day with Granola and gently heated milk. Leave it to soak through for just a couple of minutes to warm it through without letting it go soggy.
- For a decadent breakfast make a delicious and healthy yogurt parfait with granola. Spoon fresh fruit such as sliced peaches, raspberries or strawberries into a tall glass. Then add a spoonful of yogurt and a spoonful of granola. Continue layering these ingredients until the glass is as full as desired. Terribly impressive but so simple.
- For a fun kid-friendly breakfast make Granola Banana Splits! Slice the banana in half lengthways and then fill the middle with yoghurt ice-cream, a few strawberries and a good sprinkling of granola. For extra indulgence pour over a little hot chocolate, or maybe serve a cup on the side.
- A healthy accompaniment to Granola is a homemade smoothie – a green one made with avocado, apple, spinach, ginger and any other goodies you have in the fridge is delicious. We use frozen spinach to chill it to the perfect temperature.
- Create protein packed granola nut-fest breakfast by adding a dollop of peanut butter to your Nutty & Cinnamon Troo Granola with Greek yoghurt and fruit.
- Granola makes a perfect desk side breakfast with a cup of tea or coffee. You can nibble and check your emails at the same time!
Gut-healthy Troo Granola makes these dishes taste all the better and is so good for you. Buy here.