We’re looking for Troo Brand Ambassadors to join #teamtroo! Do you think this might be something you’d be interested in?
What’s A Troo Brand Ambassador?
We’re looking for people around the UK who will help us get the word out there about Troo; our products and the importance of gut health. In particular we are looking for people in the locations listed at the bottom of the page.
We’d like you to spread the word about Troo in your local area. This could take a number of forms:
- Simply talking about us to your friends and family
- Sharing serving suggestions and recipes on your social media
- Organising and holding free tastings with relevant groups (of potential customers) – maybe at a gym / yoga studio / health centre / WI meeting and at local events
- Keeping an eye on our packs in your local Waitrose / sticking stickers on them as needed
- Keeping in touch with us, letting us know what you’re up to and of any opportunities in your local area
You will receive all of the training you need so that you can talk comfortably about Troo and the basics of gut health. We’re also at the end of the line if you have any questions.
What Are We Looking For?
- Passionate peeps – about food, healthy eating, sustainability and leaving a positive mark on the world!
- Troo individuals – people who are confident, naturally engaging, opinionated and happy with themselves; not scared of new situations
- Socially savvy – insta, facebook, pinterest lovers with a strong, interesting and regular presence
- Ideas people – creative, big on initiative, can-do attitude; problem solver and opportunity seekers
- Consistency & reliability – we need you to deliver the same messages over and again, so you need to be able to do this as passionately the last time as the first time!
- Available to work part time and flexibly; as opportunities arise
The expectation is that the time commitment will be just a couple of hours per week at the max, except for when special events take place. It would be an ideal role for a student looking to get some work experience; a parent looking to enhance their skills before returning to work or an older person with some spare time keen to help us build a health brand with a heart.
How Is The Role Rewarded?
To start with this will not be a regular, paid position, although we will of course cover agreed expenses. Of course you will receive a load of Troo goodies – lots of product on a regular basis and as required for sampling as well as a bag; a tin; T-Shirt etc.
You will have some great experiences working with an up and coming brand. There is some satisfaction to be had helping people to eat healthy food that could really have a positive impact on their lives. This role will also stand you in good stead if this is something you’d like to do more of in the future; most paid for roles ask for prior experience so this could give you just what you need to move onwards and upwards.
We will also pay an hourly rate for ‘special’ activity; for example if you organise a large sampling activity or if there is an event that we need help at near you – this all would be agreed in advance. As you get more experienced as as we grow as a brand this could evolve into a paid role; most likely on an ad hoc basis.
How Do I Apply?
Just drop us a note to [email protected] explaining why you think you’d be suitable for the role. This should include your location and a little bit about you in and especially some detail on why you think you could help us out.
If you don’t think this is quite right for you but might be suitable for a friend please do let them know about it.
We’re really looking forward to having some new #teamtroo members on board – so essential if we’re going to make this work.
If you have any other ideas for how we can spread the word about Troo and Gut Health please also do get in touch – we’re really keen to hear from you!