YOUR GUT HEALTH QUIZ RESULTS
Find your personalised recommendation of products to choose from below!
RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS FOR CONSTIPATION
HOW DOES EATING TROO HELP WITH CONSTIPATION?
- General Study – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27492975/
- Study with elderly patients https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21091293/ and children https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27931142/
- Digest-ease Tea related studies:
- Fermented Chinese Pu’erth Tea : https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-019-12896-x ;
- Pu’erth, Green and Oolong tea: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31623411/ and https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29758009/;
- Nettle: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6100552/#B75-molecules-23-01664;
- Ginger: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6341159/;
- Cinnamon: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4466762/;
- Fennel: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1878535212000792?via%3Dihub
Take action across the 4 PILLARS OF GUT HEALTH
Food is Medicine – what you consume will have a direct impact on your gut health. Top marks if you largely eat a Mediterranean style diet with LOTS of wholegrains, legumes, vegetables and lean meat / fish. Avoid high sugar / salty, over processed foods is key. Aim for 30g of fibre per day and 30 different plants per week. Fasting for at least 12 hours is also hugely beneficial and highly recommended.