We have teamed up with our friends at Sead Foods to bring you a super yummy Apricot and Strawberry Breakfast Crumble, served with a dollop of coconut yoghurt.
This vegan and gluten free crumble recipe serves 3-4 people, is a good source of fibre and is perfect for those colder mornings or as a post-dinner treat!
- 7 apricots, halved
- 400g strawberries, halved
- 1.5 tbsp Troo Spoonful of Fibre inulin syrup
- Set the oven at fan 180C. Half the apricots and strawberries and place in the bottom of a baking dish. Drizzle over 1.5 tbsp of Troo Spoonful of Fibre then bake in the oven for 15-20 mins until the fruit has softened
- In the meantime, melt the coconut oil then mix with all the other crumble topping ingredients
- Once the fruit has cooked for 15-20 mins, spoon over the crumble topping and place back in the oven for 15 mins to crisp up slightly
- Serve warm with a big dollop of coconut yoghurt.