We can't be the only ones guilty of fancying a sweet treat, especially after a busy day! Shop bought muffins can be high in sugar, so we're going to show you how to make muffins from scratch.
These Blueberry Yogurt Muffins by the lovely Kayleigh (Spoonful.Of.Fitness on Instagram) are one of the easiest things to bake, great for using up that last bit of yogurt, leftover bananas or blueberries. Enjoy as low calorie breakfast muffins or an afternoon guilt-free treat.
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Banana, mashed
- 2 cups of Oat Flour (you can blend up some TROO Porridge+ Oats for this)
- 1 Egg or Flaxseed Egg (vegan option)
- 2 tbsp of TROO Spoonful of Fibre Inulin syrup
- Cinnamon, drop of vanilla + handful of blueberries
- OPTIONAL - 1.5 scoops vanilla protein
- Preheat the oven to 185°C
- Mix all the ingredients together until well combined
- Place into a lightly greased muffin tray and bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown on top and cooked through
- Cover with a drizzle of nut butter for the ULTIMATE treat