Sweet, chewy and satisfying with ZERO guilt attached. Mellissa Laycy, aka The Gut Health Coach, has created a super easy recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies using Troo Chocolate Spoonful of Fibre inulin syrup.
This recipe is vegan, full of omega-3's, keto, sugar free, low carb, gluten free, lectin free, gut friendly and probiotic.
- 1/4 Cup Tahini
- 1 tsp Cacao
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 tbsp Troo Chocolate Spoonful of Fibre inulin syrup
- 2 tbsp Stevia
- 2.5 tbsp Ground chia
- 1 tbsp Melted cacao CBD
- 1 tbsp Plant milk
- 3 tbsp Ground almonds
- 1 tbsp Chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Chopped pili nuts
- Pre-heat your oven to 175°C and line a baking tray
- Set aside your pili nuts and chocolate chips
- Place all the remaining ingredients in a bowl and combine well
- Add your nuts and chocolate to the mixture and combine, leave your cookie dough for 10 minutes
- Divide the mixture into 8 balls and flatten into cookie shapes on the tray leaving 1.5"between each cookie
- Bake for 10-12 minutes in the top 3/4 of the oven
- Leave to cool completely and then store in an air tight container.