Try our really easy recipe for Oaty Chocolate, Maca and Peanut Butter Cookies packed full of taste and gut healthy goodness with over 9g fibre per cookie! Made with only three ingredients, baking doesn't get easier than this!
- Mix together all the ingredients
- Roll into twelve equal size balls and flatten slightly to form a more cookie-like shape
- Pop them onto a greased baking tray
- Bake in the oven at 170 degrees for 15 minutes or until they are browning at the edges
- Cool on a rack until the crisp up to get that all important crunch.