We've teamed up with delicious nut butter brand Norty to re-create this epic yet easy recipe by The Minimalist Baker which uses just five ingredients. Packed full of fibre and gut healthy goodness, these scrummy granola bars are a great on the go breakfast or perfect as a little pick-me-up snack.
- Process dates in a food processor until small bits remain (about 1 minute)
- Toast your almonds if raw in a 176 C oven for 10-15 minutes or until slightly golden brown
- Place granola, almonds and dates in a large mixing bowl
- Warm spoonful of fibre and peanut butter in a small saucepan over low heat and pour over oat mixture and then mix
- Transfer to an lined 8×8-inch baking dish and press down firmly until uniformly flattened
- Let firm up in the fridge or freezer for 15-20 minutes
- Remove bars from the pan and chop into 10 even bars.