Wondering what to do with old apples you have hanging around in the kitchen? This mouth-watering Fibre-Filled Breakfast is the perfect way to start your day! This recipe uses TROO Granola+ and TROO Spoonful of Fibre Inulin syrup to help you reach that all important 30g daily fibre requirement.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- Preheat the oven to 190C (375F).
- Wash the apples and place them close together in a greased baking dish. In a small bowl, mix together the Troo Spoonful of Fibre with the Olive Oil. Drizzle this over the apples, cover with foil and place them in the oven for 30 mins or until cooked (but not falling apart). Remove the foil after 15 mins.
- Meanwhile place 50g of Troo Granola in each bowl.
- Take the apples out of the oven and drizzle them with any juices in the baking dish. Leave them to cool slightly before serving.
- Serve the Troo Granola bowls along with the baked apples and Greek Yoghurt, with a splash of milk if desired.