Breakfast Parfaits are the perfect quick and simple way to start your day! You can make them your own by adding your favourite flavour of yoghurt and Troo Granola, as well as fruit or berries of your choice!
Our entire range of Troo Granola is gluten-free, vegan-friendly, low in sugar and high in fibre, making for a breakfast full of gut healthy goodness everyday! This delicious parfait by Charli Daly (charlis_daly_life on Instagram) uses our newest addition to our Troo Granola Range, Troo Boost Granola+ with Super Berry and Vitamin C which is perfect for building resilience against colds and flu.
- Troo Granola of your choice - Charli has used Troo Boost Granola+
- Yoghurt of your choice - Charli has used her favourite coconut yoghurt
- Fruit of your choice - Charli has used a mix of raspberries and blueberries
- Layer mixed berries or fruit of your choice in the bottom of each jar or sealable container.
- Next, spoon 1 tbsp of yoghurt on top of the berries or fruit.
- Continue layering until the jar or container is as full as you would like, with yoghurt being the top layer.
- If serving straight away, top the parfait with Troo Granola and you're ready to go.
- You can store the parfaits for up to 5 days in the fridge! If you're saving your parfait for a latet date, add the granola to the top when you're ready to eat to save it going soggy in the fridge.