Bored of breakfast? Fancy some baking? Try this delicious Oat Bread recipe by The Gut Feeling's chief gut health foodie Becca Dickinson! It’s super simple and with fibre from oats and Troo Spoonful of Fibre inulin syrup, it’s sure to keep you going from breakfast through to lunch without the temptation of snacking.
- 135g Gluten Free oats
- 120g Gluten Free flour
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 100g Frozen berries (we recommend blueberries)
- 2 tbsp Troo Spoonful of Fibre inulin syrup
- 250ml Oat milk
- 80ml Rapeseed oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees
- Mix together all of the dry ingredients in a bowl, making sure they are properly combined
- Next, add the berries, inulin syrup, oat milk, oil and vanilla essence then mix
- Empty the batter into an oiled loaf tin and bake for 35 - 40 minutes
- Once out of the oven, leave to cool then slice and enjoy with yoghurt and compote.