Looking for some tasty snack inspo? Try this no-bake recipe, made using three main ingredients and toppings of your choice.
- Mix the oats and syrup together in a bowl
- Heat the nut butter gently on the hob for a few minutes if it's a bit stiff, then once it's runny, add it to the oat mix
- Mix well and leave it in the fridge for an hour
- Once it's set, get a teaspoon and scoop out the mixture and roll into a ball. You should get 12 out of this mixture
- Now we're at the fun bit, sprinkle your toppings on a plate and roll the balls around the plate. We went with coconut, cacao and left some plain.
- Pop them back in the fridge in an airtight container.