We've teamed up with our friends at LoveRaw to create these soft and chewy Vegan Chocolate Flapjacks! Using Troo Happy Porridge & Troo Spoonful of Fibre Inulin Syrup, alongside LoveRaw Just Chocolate M:lk Choc Bars, makes these flapjacks the perfect afternoon sweet treat!
Ingredients (makes 12-15 flapjacks)
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Grease a 20cm/8in square cake tin with butter, then line the base and sides with baking paper.
- Slowly bring the butter and Troo inulin syrup to the boil in a saucepan, stirring. Remove from the heat and stir in the Troo Porridge oats.
- Srape the mixture into the prepared tin, then press it into an even layer using the back of a wooden spoon. Bake for 45–50 minutes, or until golden brown. Set aside to cool slightly in the tin, then run a round-bladed knife around the inside edges of the tin and cut the flapjack into squares. Set aside to cool completely in the tin.
- Meanwhile, place a heatproof glass bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water, making sure that the base of the bowl does not touch the water. Add the LoveRaw chocolate and stir until melted.
- Turn the cooled flapjacks out onto a wire rack and drizzle them with the melted chocolate. Set aside for a further 25–30 minutes, or until the chocolate has set. Enjoy!