This recipe calls for just three ingredients - Chocolate, cocoa powder and chickpea water (aka Aquafaba).
- 1/2 cup Chickpea water (aka Aquafaba)
- 100g Dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp Cocoa powder
- Chill the aquafaba liquid in the fridge for at least a few hours
- Pour into a mixing bowl and whisk for 10 - 15 minutes until peaks form and it has tripled in size
- Break the chocolate up into a bowl and melt in the microwave - heat for 30 seconds, give it a stir and repeat one to two times more
- Fold the chocolate gently into the foam, sift in the cocoa powder and make sure it is mixed well
- Divide the mixture into serving pots and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes
- To serve, simply add your favourite toppings. We used orange and a sprinkle of Super Seedy Granola.