Pink Smoothie Bowl With Troo Granola Topper
Smoothie bowls are a perfect way to get as much yummy nutritional goodness into one meal and this pink smoothie bowl recipe does just that. It’s not only refreshing but easy to make and its perfect for a summers breakfast. This recipe serves 2.
And its that easy, enjoy!
- 1 medium pre cooked beetroot
- 100g raspberries (reserve a few for topping)
- 1 apple
- 235ml apple juice
- 2 tsp Troo Spoonful of Fibre
- 2 tblsp Troo Granola for topping (we recommend using Super Berry)
- Add all ingredients, except Troo granola, into a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl before sprinkling with granola, and any other toppings (extra seeds, kiwi cubes, pineapple pieces)