Caramel Tahini Bliss Balls
These delicious Tahini Balls are made by @mellissalaycy on Instagram. All of the ingredients included in this recipe have a massively positive effect on the health of your gut, including Troo Spoonful of Fibre Inulin Syrup which is made from Chicory Root, a Prebiotic Fibre. At 65% fibre with a low GI and vegan friendly, it makes a great alternative to honey and other sugar syrups. Please let Mellissa know if you try this recipe!
- 1/3 cup Tahini
- 1.5 scoops Caramel Protein
- 2 tbsp Desiccated Coconut
- 1 tbsp Milled Flaxseed
- 1 tbsp Milled Chia Seed
- 1 Probiotics Sachet
- 2 tsp Troo Spoonful of Fibre Inulin Syrup
- 1.5 tbsp Plant-Based Milk
- Mix everything together until a sticky dough forms.
- Sprinkle extra desiccated coconut out on a work surface and then roll out your bliss balls.
- Pop these in yours or your kids lunch box as a nutrient packed mid morning or afternoon snack.