Melt in the Middle Chocolate Pudding
This Melt in the Middle Chocolate Pudding recipe is super simple and ready to eat in 30 mins! Perfect for a little treat to satisfy your sweet tooth – go on, you deserve it! Easily made vegan by substituting the eggs for a plant-based alternative such as Aquafaba.
This recipe includes Troo Chocolate Spoonful of Fibre, our inulin syrup made from Chicory Root Fibre and Cocoa Powder! This makes the puds suitable for vegans, people who require low sugar or high fibre diets, or anyone who wants to add a bit of extra chocolate goodness to their puds. Each pudding contains 14.5g fibre and 7.8g protein!
- 150g Chocolate of your choice, broken into pieces
- 115g Margarine
- 2 Large Eggs or Egg Substitute
- 100g Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 25g Gluten-Free Flour
- 3 tbsp Troo Chocolate Spoonful of Fibre Inulin Syrup, extra for drizzle topping
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5. Grease four oven proof cups or ramekin dishes with margarine or oil.
- Place the chocolate and margarine in a heatproof bowl, set over a pan of simmering water and leave until melted. Remove from the heat and stir until smooth and cool.
- Whisk the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl using an electric whisk until very thick and pale. Fold in the chocolate mixture & Troo Chocolate Syrup. Sift over the flour and fold in gently.
- Divide the mixture between the cups or ramekins. Place on a baking tray and bake for 12-15 mins until risen and almost set – the puds should still have a slight wobble to the touch. Serve immediately with an extra drizzle of Troo Chocolate Syrup.