Troo Overnight Oats with Apple
This overnight oats recipe is perfect if your on the go and need to have something fast. Its a simple recipe using little ingredients, which means you can put it together quickly, before bed and when you wake up in the morning, it will be ready to eat. This recipe serves 2.
And its just that easy! You could even prep more than one so everybody in the family has an easy breakfast!
- 100g Troo Porridge+ of your choice
- 150ml Juice / Water / Milk of choice
- 50ml Greek Yoghurt or a plant-based alternative (ideally with live bacteria)
- 1 Apple (grated)
- The night before serving, stir the juice / water / milk of your choice into your oats along with the grated apple and leave it in the fridge.
- The next day, loosen with a little more water (or milk) if needed. Top with the yogurt and a drizzle of Troo Spoonful of Fibre or the nut butter.